Saturday 22 June 2013

I'm Officially a Blogger!

So it's official, I am now a blogger!

I have wanted to start my own blog for quite some time now, as I'm a very big fan of the hugely popular bloggers such as Fleur (FleurDeForce), Zoe (Schoe/Zoella), Tanya Burr, Louise (SprinkleOfGlitter) and many more. I also have a profound love of make-up, beauty, fashion and all that jazz. I've considered starting a blog for some time now, but could never find the time to write my first post, and I've always been a bit nervous. But here I am, and I've finally plucked up the courage to start my blog and share it with you.

So now that we're acquainted, I think a proper introduction is in order, don't you?
My name is Emily and I'm sixteen years old. I'm from a small town in Wales, but I live in a small rural area. I absolutely love make-up, and even though I like to keep my look quite neutral and simple, I will often experiment with some daring looks!

 I'm also a lover of fashion, ans can't stop myself from treating my self once in a while ( maybe a little too often ). But how can you resist it when clothes are just so pretty? My clothing style reflects my make-up, again I like to keep it simple and find myself wearing lots of browns, blacks, and darker colours. However in the Summer I do like to jazz it up a bit with pastels, neons and various patterns!

Now onto lifestyle. Ok, my life isn't really interesting, but I do enjoy my little outings. I often go shopping, go for walks, go out for lunch or dinner etc. So in this blog I hope to share a bit of my everyday life with you, as uninteresting as it may be!

So thank you for visiting my blog, and I'm excited to share my blogging journey with you.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment